- founded and operates an e-safety helpline for professionals working with children in the UK
- operates the UK’s hotline for reporting online criminal content
- develops new educational resources for children, parents and carers and teachers to meet emerging trends in the fast-changing online environment
- delivers education sessions for children, parents, carers, teachers and the wider children’s workforce
- shapes policy at school, industry and government level, both in the UK and internationally, and facilitates youth panels to give young people a voice on these issues.
Have a look at the UK Safer Internet Centre website for more details:
- UK Safer Internet Centre (External Link)