SaferHavant > Anti-social behaviour > Reporting a community safety issue

Reporting a community safety issue

PolicingInformation and advice on reporting a crime or anti-social behaviour issue, including abandoned vehicles, graffiti and criminal damage:

Reporting a crime or anti-social behaviour issue to the police

  • Call 999 in an emergency only. That means if life is threatened, people are injured, or a crime is currently in progress.
  • Call 101 to report anti-social behaviour, including drunken and rowdy groups and inconsiderate behaviour.
  • Call 0845 045 4545 to report other criminal activity or to pass on a message to a member of staff at Hampshire Constabulary.

Reporting an issue to Havant Borough Council

Havant Borough Council can deal with a number of community safety issues including litter, abandoned vehicles, noise nuisance and graffiti.

To contact Havant Borough Council’s Customer Services Team call 023 9244 6019 or email You can also report issues directly to Havant Borough Council 24 hours a day through their online reporting form.

Reporting anonymously with Crimestoppers

CrimestoppersIf you feel worried about reporting an issue to the police you can call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 to make an anonymous report. You can also fill in an anonymous online reporting form.

Crimestoppers will never ask you for your name, you will not have to make a statement to the police and will never have to give evidence in court. Crimestoppers will record your information then pass it on to the police or relevant authority.

Posted in Anti-social behaviour, Get involved, Policing Tagged with: , , , , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Unable to load the Are You a Human PlayThru™. Please contact the site owner to report the problem.

Contact us

023 9244 6019